Thursday 22 September 2011

What a busy weekend..

Thursday, which means tomorrow, i suppose to go to Bukit Julok Resort to accompany my students and have to stay there until Saturday..

But just today, a few hours before going home, i got a letter from my school office saying that new teachers should attend a meeting with Pengarah JPN at Pendang Lake Resort. Me and other 3 new teachers in my school. So it got clashed with the Bukit Julok program..Discussed and discussed, I and another teacher-in-charge for that Julok Camp will be going there right after the meeting, straight away from Pendang. Wow..i got two events tomorrow which require me not to be in school..Hurray! hahahaha...

Well you know, i dont like meeting those monkeys. They are hard to tame. Whenever i got a business out of my school, i think i am the happiest teacher on that day because i dont have to teach..hahahaha (what a bad teacher huh?)

I dont know who are going to be there, in that meeting tomorrow. Are they only from Baling-Sik? Or from all districts in Kedah? I hope I can meet my friends there!

Ah just sleep well tonight..i'm having aches all over my body..a result of netball training. It has been two days i went to the training..quite hard though. Playing with those pros when i am just a humble player, makes me work harder..

Next week is the tournament! and i'm not ready for it..ottoke... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment