Saturday 24 September 2011

Counting and calculate!

Just came back from the camp a few hours ago..the bus came very late and we couldnt leave our students just like that..they probably can produce some babies if we left them!

I am now not in the mood to go to school tomorrow..i have to enter 4 classes tomorrow, but right now i'm still preparing nothing for them..huhuuuuu..my weekend was burnt, i have no free days to lay and roll lazily on my bed..hmmm what am i gonna teach tomorrow huh? teach the sentence structure perhaps? because it is easy to prepare..hahaha..i cant give them essay work, coz i know they wont do that..end up, i am the one who will write on the board, babbling alone like a stupid woman in front, and no one will be interested listening to my teaching. Fuhhh i'm tired living like this.

yeah..be patient Ewani..u only have to teach on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday..Wednesday and Thursday, u will be on leave..hahaha..i join the netball competition among teachers in Kedah..me, joining the game, can u believe that? i cant even believe it myself..huhuhuhu

Everyone in our team are hoping to win the game, win and win to finally enter the national level..but me? i am hoping that we lose..hahahaha..if we win the game on Thursday, we will face the other game on Friday, and if we win again, we will be proceeded the game on Saturday! Soooo, i hope we will LOSE. I have other plan with Faezah to go shopping for our friends' graduation day..

Starting from now, i have to calculate my budgets and expenses for this month..it looks like i will be spending a lot of money this month. So Ewani, please spend wisely..reduce your outings, and please say NO if they ask u out although u want to join them so much..just bear for a while...huuuuu..

* PMR is approaching, and i'm happy to escape from my school! muahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment