Saturday 10 September 2011

Drama Fever (as if i'm not busy)

Latest Korean Dramas in waiting list:
* Scent of a Woman (most wanted bcoz Gong Chan is there!)
* Poseidon
* Protect The Boss
* The Musical
* The Princess Man
* Spy Myeongwol

Faezah, i'm counting on you..hehehehehe.. :D

After a few years passed, i still keep these dramas (below) in my heart and look up if there is any possibility to watch them again..
* Romance (year 2002)
* Treasure Venture (a Taiwanese Drama)

And these dramas, i haven't watched them although they have been aired ages ago..
* My Princess (my mother's request)
* Fugitive Plan B (my friend's request)

Now, I become sub-supplier after Faezah..i 'sedut' from her, then i distribute to my school teachers..hohoho~

4 comments:

  1. hohoho~ wait for my visit~ then can sedut banyak2~... aku nak dessert yg sedap sebagai komisen~ kekekeke... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh2..no hal..u name it..nt aku gugel resepi dia..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sat..what tiramisu? tiramisu cake? tiramisu pudding? or tiramisu yoghurt? hahaha..cake xbleh oo sbb xdak oven..

    ReplyDelete