Sunday 10 July 2011

PSV!

I just found a few nice blogs on Pendidikan Seni Visual (PSV), as i am the teacher who teaches PSV. I feel quite nervous thinking of my students, how they are going to sit for SPM exam. I'm nervous if i dont give enough knowledge and input to them. Tomorrow i'll be teaching them the techniques to draw focused things. Meaning that the drawing should be focusing on the structure and texture and pattern of the object drawn.

So i searched in the internet and found a few nice blogs regarding on this subjects and how to tackle SPM paper. I am always eager to teach them on using watercolour for drawing, how to shade them, from dark to light colour, from clear to blur image. But the problem is, my students always dont bring colours! Not only watercolour, but also pencil colours or pastel colours. I am sooo disappointed in them. How they take this subject unseriously. Dont they know that they will take this subject for SPM?

Tomorrow no matter how, i will collect money from them and i'll buy them the colours. Who will sit for exam now? the teacher or them? haishhh..this is what happened in school nowadays..

No comments:

Post a Comment