Saturday 6 August 2011

I'm full..thanks Allah :)

Having 2 dates, 3 sushis, and 1 full glass of avocado juice for my fast breaking really made me full. I thought to have something extra to eat, but after having those food, i was already full. Alhamdulillah.. :)

Faezah came and stayed with me for 2 days. She came to accompany me to bukak posa together, but we didnt manage to sahur together..tehehehe..hurm, we missed the sahur today but i don't feel any difference whether i had it or not..thanks Faezah for coming :) please do come again ya..hehe..

Thinking of tomorrow, *sigh*..tomorrow is Sunday and of course i have to go to school..i'm so lazy to meet those monsters. Luckily it is Test week.

Oh my god..i havent perform my solat maghrib yet! Got to go first..huhuhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment