Monday 22 August 2011

A Cinderella Story..

. . . . . . . . . . .

When i opened Facebook, i looked at my sister's status..i noticed something there..not the status, but the logo under the status..i saw a black, small logo with several squares on it. And it is Blackberry. Yeah, I'm jealous. Even though Blackberry is cheaper and affordable now, stiil, i am jealous of my sister. Who else would buy that BB for her? Of course that person is my father. This is the second time my father bought her a handphone. Not the 'cikai' one, but the great one. I am soooo geram! She used the Sony Ericsson phone just for two years. The red colored and slides one. And now, she is using Blackberry? Whhhyyy?? It's not a big deal if she bought it using her money, but it is not. MY FATHER bought it.

Yeah..by the time i knew she is now using the 2nd phone my father bought her, i felt so sad. felt like being pushed aside, just like a step daughter. My dad only bought a handphone once for me. And that one was the normal and cheaper one, Nokia 3310. After that, no more handphones or any other expensive things for me. Just to remember back, i bought my laptop using my OWN money. My dad didnt contribute anything, not even one cent!! Saddier, he bought my sister a laptop. My sister didnt give him even one cent! FOC. U see there? This is truely unfair.

I used my own money to pay the fees when i enter university. I used all my savings to support my life. Only a few times when i was really really really desperate, and really didnt have money, then i asked from my father. While my sis? She always asked for the money, and the fees were supported by my father.

Yelaa..i am only a TEACHER, and my sis is a future DOCTOR..who am i compared to her? I only got 9As, while she got 11As..i only managed to further my study in TESL, while she will be furthering her study in MEDICAL..yaya..i know, we have very big differences. And i can see my father loves her more than me. :(

I live independently, not to burden my parents. But my parents spoilt my sis too much..They handle everything for her, even to fill up the form.

Seriously, i am SAD..sad because being treated like that. Just like a step daughter......

No comments:

Post a Comment