Sunday 29 January 2012

D is for dangerous

i didnt go to school today. thought that i would be able to go to school and teach as usual.but my body gave a bad sign..i woke up from my bed this morning and suddenly i felt like the floor was not stable and uneven (dizzy symptom). so i texted two of the teachers in my school to pass the message to GPK saying that i was not feeling well and will be taking MC.

I continued my sleep coz standing and walking didnt seem to be right for me as i felt like everything was senget. after 2 hours, i woke up, took bath, had breakfast, and then went to the hospital. It has been 5 days i'm having this fever. i waited, and waited patiently for TWO hours to be called to see the doctor. when i was in the doc's room, he asked me to go to the front room to do blood check up, but asked me to come again at 2.30 since it was already 1 pm and they wanted to have a break. WTF??? i waited for 2 hours just to hear this from him?? i'm not well but then i have to rush back n forth. hey, i was supposed to rest!

Fine. i went back home and lay on my bed. at 2.30 i went there again. i entered the doc's room straight away and the people outside who were waiting to be called just stared at me. i acted cool like nothing happened. the doc asked me to sit and i had to wait for him, AGAIN. what the hell was he doing, i didnt know. after being a zombie for a while, then he came, brought my blood test result. i asked him what's wrong with me, the he said i was suspected dengue. then i just laugh thinking that he was kidding since he was not serious from the start. but then he said, no, this is serious. 'you are suspected dengue'. and i was . . . . . . . . . (could not thinking for a while), 'DENGUE??'

he gave me 2 days MC and asked me to come back again a day after tomorrow to check my blood again. if it is truely dengue, then i will be hospitalized..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..oettoke? i have no one here.. :(

i hope i will get well soon. and, i dont want to be a dengue victim!

2 comments: