Saturday 25 August 2012

somewhere called HOME

* living in my hometown, but still it's not my OWN house.
* eeeeverything inside this house is also not mine. yes i know.
* and, what's the purpose if u turn on the TV, and dont even want to watch it, but u scold others when they want to change to other channel? and absolutely the channel is 391 ---> my fav channel
* and what's the reason of having all those sorts of channels, but dont want others to watch it?
.
i'm soooooooooooooo frustrated with this person. NO WONDER all my siblings feel uncomfortable and have no feeling towards this person. in the future, dont regret too much.

2 comments:

  1. one of your parent? hurm... ingatkan a happy tone... tapi ayat last tu sgt x happy... be strong my fren...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always the black sheep of the family :(

    ReplyDelete