Tuesday 28 February 2012

is there something wrong with me?

i wish to escape. but i think i cant :(

because of i'm the prefect teacher, so for the pentauliahan thingy, i'll be the MC..uwaaaaa!!!
but the weird thing is, i didnt feel nervous (at this moment la) not even shaking like usual..why why?? is there something wrong with my body? and i dont even have the text yet! huahahaha..seriously, am i okay?? it's weird coz usually i'll be shaking all over my body if i have to speak in front of the crowd..

and, and more strange thing, i did not object when i was asked to be the MC. whyyy?? i didnt say yes, and didnt say no, just smiled :) perhaps this is the right time for me to move another step forward. i want to challenge myself. i'm the prefect teacher, so the teacher should be braver to speak in front of the crowd than her students should be. yeah, perhaps it's my time. huhuuuuuu~~~

Just wait, i have a strong feeling that i will proceed to be the MC..fighting! ^^

2 comments: