Friday 25 November 2011

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman..

Oh please..i dont like being treated like a child. I'm not a kid ok?

I wanna hang out with my friends :not allowed
I wanna attend my friend's wedding 110km away: almost forbidden but i rebel
I wannaattend my bestie's e-day in johore : strictly forbidden!

Just because i am in this cage! this house! and what am i? a bird anyway? hello, i'm an adult now, a grown up woman with a stable career, but y dont i get the chance to enjoy my life?

Sometimes, being posted away from home is a BIG gratitude. Yes, i miss home, i miss my hometown, i miss my family, and i hv not so many friends in Sik. Yes, one more thing, Sik is a rural area. But! i feel grateful being far away because i can feel the freedom! i can live my life in my own ways. I can go anywhere i like. I can buy anything i like. I can go out with anyone i like. Yes, i'm free!

But now, having a long school holiday (which is good, i dont hv to teach), but the feeling i get is being caged in my own house.

Please stop being stupidly overprotective to me! i hate it. please dont make me hate u.

No comments:

Post a Comment