Wednesday 19 December 2012

Another one?

Oh Allah, pls help me..
.
Another confession has been said to me..and yet, i don't know how to react, and which path should i choose..
.
Right now, i have three choices which i have to pick only one and should not be regretted later.
Each of them has a reason for me to choose..
.
aaaaaaaaaaa eottoke????
.
I don't want to hurt them..don't want to give them hope as well..i myself don't know my heart well, whether i can be loyal or not..who knows my heart will change someday? seriously, i'm caught in the middle..
.
is this a sign? a few days ago, i was having a dream. I got engaged to someone. I don't know who am i engaged to, but in that dream i was waiting for his family to come. Some of my friends were there, celebrating me on my engagement day..
.
the next day, the dream came again. but it was slightly different..i was preparing lunch for the family, waiting for their visit. perhaps it was 'merisik' ceremony.
.
and tonight, here i am..still in a surprised state..huhuu..
.
how am i going to make a right decision??
.
ya Allah..i need your help..

No comments:

Post a Comment