Thursday 22 November 2012

Help meeeeeeee!!

Ohhhhh I'm seriously, desperately want to lose weight..help me! help!
.
....but i'm at home now, having a month++ holiday, and am happily lepaking at home, eating, watching movies, watching tv, online, waking up late everyday, and now i'm still worrying myself about my weight?? but how???
.
seriously, i feel like i'm fat right now. but i cant stop eating! -_-"
.
planning to work out at gym, but dont know where it is..
.
planning to buy a treadmill or any kind of exercise equipment, but they are kinda expensive, and i'm a money lover..i love my money <3 lol
.
ohhhhhhhhh somebody pls help me!! *well, no one can help me except myself!*
.
need to lose around 10 kgs. hahaha i'm crazy. what to do..i'm craving to have this kind of body figure:

 slim, and long-legged..
.
.
or..like this..


or..
.
.

like this..


they are making me stressed out! wuhuhuuuu ottoke?? 
.
this body conscious issue never leaves me alone..like my friend said, she heard this for countless times since we were in university...till now..hukhuk..
.
for a food lover like me, this is a very difficult issue..pffffffffftttt..haha
.
once again, HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment